2017 Conference Presentations:
- Glasgow EAL Service (Workshop): Family Learning: Reflections from a service focus group
- Ann Morgan-Thomas, SQA Principle Verifier (Workshop): ESOL National 2 and Framework
- Mandy Watts, ESOL Development Officer and Frances Bradley, Glasgow Life (Workshop): ESOL Family Learning
- Mary McManus, C of G College (Workshop): ESOL Extras, Feedback on Day
- Gordon Wilkinson, Glasgow EAL Service (Workshop): Language of the Month with parents
SATEAL exists to foster and develop the teaching of English as an Additional Language (EAL) in a multi ethnic environment through our conference and website.
SATEAL organises an annual conference for educators across Scotland who are working with bilingual learners and wish to develop their professional skills and knowledge. The SATEAL Conference is an ideal opportunity to network and share with EAL colleagues and professionals from across Scotland.