2016 Conference Presentations:
- Brian Gibson (Workshop): EAL Teachers Working With Mainstream Colleagues
- British Red Cross (Workshop): Refugees and Migrants
- Soumi Dey (Workshop): Picturebooks as training grounds Part 1 Part 2
- Emma McGilp (Workshop): Using international picture books to develop multilingual multiliteracies
- Francine Whitmore (Workshop): Syria: A Children’s Crisis?
- British Red Cross (Workshop): Refugees and Migration
*Please let us know if there are any issues with sharing these photos on our website.
SATEAL exists to foster and develop the teaching of English as an Additional Language (EAL) in a multi ethnic environment through our conference and website.
SATEAL organises an annual conference for educators across Scotland who are working with bilingual learners and wish to develop their professional skills and knowledge. The SATEAL Conference is an ideal opportunity to network and share with EAL colleagues and professionals from across Scotland.